We Go Above and Beyond on Every Project.
Operating since 1993, Diversified Storage Systems has built a reputation for helping engineers, project managers, and field crews get their jobs completed without a hitch.
Here’s How We Simplify Your Process
Fully-assembled units – The units are delivered fully assembled to reduce time spent on your end and enable work to begin as soon as your unit arrives.
Rental fleet availability – Access to the most extensive and diverse rental fleet in the U.S., giving you the option to purchase or rent equipment based on your project needs and budget.
Customization – In-house fabrication, electrical, and design teams allow us to accommodate our client’s specific needs for each project successfully.
While our fleet is second-to-none, its Diversified Storage System’s values that have turned so many clients into long-term partners. We believe in always prioritizing:
Quality – We know that you rely on our units to keep your projects running smoothly, safely, and on time. We are dedicated to the highest quality assurance, providing top-notch, fully assembled silos and equipment, as well as separate parts from trusted vendors.
Customer service – Whether you need guidance in deciding which product is right for your project or want support navigating a unit we supplied, our team is happy to answer your questions and help you find a fast, simple solution.
Ease of use – We know the last thing that you need is a lengthy assembly process. With DSS, when your unit shows up it is ready for use – so you can get right to doing what you do best without all the added hassle of assembly.
We believe in positively contributing to the communities that we live and work in.
Diversified Storage Systems is proud to be involved with several ground-level initiatives to help empower our local communities. Frequent contributions and assistance include:
- Quarterly sponsorship of the Dinner Bell Ministry, a free, weekly, homecooked meal program for ANYONE in need or homebound
- Annual sponsorship of the Sulphur Springs High School Soccer team
- Bi-annual sponsorship of Sulphur Springs Soccer Association
- Participant in the annual Sulphur Springs Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament
- Providing meals to the staff at the local hospital throughout the pandemic lock-down to show our appreciation for their tireless work and saving lives
- Financial support for the Hopkins County Healthcare Foundation with their annual fundraising Gala to support the purchase of needed equipment to support the community
- DSS staff volunteering to serve at the Christmas Day pancake breakfast with Santa gift-giving for those families in need
- Annual support for the Sulphur Springs Senior Center holiday “wish list” initiative
- Support for Journey Road Ministries, which assists foster youth and families
Habitat for Humanity
Get a better look at some of the innovative work our team has done in collaboration with our friends at Habitat for Humanity.
Need a Reliable Team of Experts to Help You Get Your Next Job Done Right?
Reach out to DSS to learn more about our portable cement silos and equipment or find out how we can help make your next job as efficient as possible.