Guppy 4200 Specifications
- 4100 cubic foot shell
- Single compartment, 6 hoppers
- Steel exterior with internal bracing
- 15 PSI operating pressure
- 6-30” fiber pads w/gasket
- 20” manhole
- Pressure relief valve set at 13 PSG
- I4” fill line in front
- 4” vent line in back
- 5” discharge at rear
- 6” steel sch 40 pipe manifolding
- 6” butterfly valves with outlets
- 3” air supply line with check valve
- 3” butterfly valve
- 2” air control valves for each hopper
- 2–4” dial 0-30, gauges for tank & line pressure
- 5th wheel trailer set up with air brakes, running lights
- Prime and painted DSS Grey
Optional additional features
- Blower mounted on front-diesel or electric
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Reach out to discuss your distinct project specifications and learn how our team can help.