Bazooka Tube 1200
The Bazooka Tube 1200 is a high-quality transfer conveyor used to transfer SuperSax material to pneumatic trucks or rail cars.
Bazooka Tube 1200 Specifications
- 12” auger with a 20hp electric motor, 30CFM
- 150c.f. open-top hopper with air manifolding to the dust collector
- Side access door
- Work platform with ladder
- DSS “U” shaped bag cutting blade.
- 1 ½” wire mesh under the blade
- WAM 400 pulse jet baghouse with fan
- Collection hopper under with cleanout valve
- Support frame
- OLI MV 690 electric vibrator on cone
- Hydraulic lift up/down auger movement
- 3hp 480v air compressor
- AM MFG 12” loadout spout with dust collection line and 4’ of vertical travel
- 480v 100amp Allen Bradley Electrical starter panel with all controls wired to the unit
- Pintle hitch trailer setup with electric brakes, 7K axle, 16”-8 lug wheels running lights
- Prime and painted DSS Grey
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Reach out to discuss your distinct project specifications and learn how our team can help.