Portable Low-Profile Silos (1200c.f.) – Lo-Pro 300
Lo-Pro 300 horizontal portable silos boast a 1200c.f. capacity and are used across a wide spectrum of jobs, used to store dry powders including cement, fly ash, sand, guar, chemical powders, and more.
Lo-Pro 300 Specifications
- Silos are 8′-6″ wide x 13′-9″ tall, 35′-0″ overall length.
- 10″x17′ discharge screw, 10Hp 3Ph motor and gear reduction, chain drive, lube block seal
- 7”x12’ Curry over auger 5HP 3PH motor and gear reduction, chain drive, lube block seal
- Low profile manual emergency slide gate
- 32 OLIVBI air fluidizers with manifold and individual control valves
- AirMax 225 Static Dust Collector with an electric vibrator
- WAM VCP over the pressure relief valve
- High-level indicator with horn and light
- Two OLI MV 690 480v vibrators mounted on the cone with timer interlocked to auger
- 480v 50amp Allen Bradley Electrical starter panel with all controls wired to the silo
- 5th Wheel trailer connection with air brakes, running lights, 15K spring axle with dual wheels
- Prime and painted DSS Grey
Optional additional features
- Gas Hydraulic Drive
- Variable Speed Drive
- Scale system with batching program
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Other custom applications are available – reach out to discuss your unique project specifications and learn how our team can help.
Visit our products page to view our complete dry powder storage solutions.