Portable Low-Profile Silos – Lo-Pro 200
Lo-Pro 200 horizontal portable silos boast an 800c.f. capacity and are ideal for several types of dry powder storage, ranging from cement and fly ash to sand, guar, chemical powders.
Lo-Pro 200 Specifications
- Silos are 8′-6″ wide x 13′-6″ tall with an overall length of 26′-0″
- 10″x17′ discharge screw, 10Hp 3Ph motor and gear reduction, chain drive, lube block seal
- WAM low profile manual slide gate
- 12 OLI VBI air fluidizers with manifold and individual control valves
- AirMax 150 Static Dust Collector with an electric vibrator
- Scaled Hopper with Rinstrum 423 Controller and loss-in-weight batching program
- WAM VCP over the pressure relief valve
- High-level indicator with horn and light
- OLI MV 690 480v vibrator mounted on the cone with timer interlocked to the auger
- 480v 50 amp Allen Bradley Electrical starter panel with all controls wired to the silo.
- Pintle hitch trailer connection with electric brakes, running lights, two 7K torflex axles with 16”-8 lug wheels.
- Prime and Painted DSS Grey
Optional additional features
- 7” Auger
- Gas Hydraulic Drive
- Variable Speed Drive
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to get started or want to know more?
Other custom applications are available – reach out to discuss your unique project specifications and learn how our team can help.