The SuperSax 1500 hopper system is a self-contained silo designed to store dry bulk products used on job sites or in-plant applications. The design includes a range of features that make the SuperSax silo ideal for jobs where semi-bulk or super sack products are needed.
The silo can store up to 15,000 lbs of bulk product to be metered out using our exclusive loss-weight batching system. This gives you precise control for batching products into a mixer or process.
SuperSax 1500 Specifications
- 170c.f. Enclosed hopper with two 20” flip Manlids
- Scaled hopper with four 4K load cells
- Rinstrum 423 scale controller with batching program
- Support frame with adjustable height legs
- Work platform with ladder extensions
- 7” x 10’ full pitch auger
- Corded hand-held remote
- Built-in hammer on hopper
- Forklift pockets for easy moving
- 8” clean-out door
Optional additional features
- Gas hydraulic drive system
- Diesel Hydraulic drive system
- 480v electric drive system
- Cone vibrator *
- Variable speed drive *
- Auger extensions
- Special-size feed augers
* If electric drive
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Reach out to discuss your distinct project specifications and learn how our team can help.
Visit our products page to view our complete dry powder storage solutions.