The SuperSax 90 hopper system is a self-contained silo designed to store dry bulk products on job sites or for in-plant applications. The design has several features that make the SuperSax silo an essential system for applications where semi-bulk or super sack products are used.
Storing up to 7000 lbs of bulk product that’s metered out using our exclusive loss-weight batching system, the SuperSax 90 gives its operator precise control for batching the product into a mixer or a process.
SuperSax 90 Specifications
- 90c.f. enclosed hopper with 20” flip Manlids
- Scaled hopper with four 4K load cells
- Rinstrum 423 scale controller with batching program
- Support frame with adjustable height legs
- Work platform with ladder extensions
- 7” x 10’ full pitch auger
- Corded handheld remote
- Built-in hammer on hopper
- Forklift pockets for easy moving
- 8” clean-out door
Optional additional features
- Gashydraulic drive system
- Diesel Hydraulic drive system
- 480v electric drive system
- Cone vibrator
- Variable speed drive *
- Auger extensions-special size feed augers *
*If electric drive
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Reach out to discuss your distinct project specifications and learn how our team can help.