Designed to pneumatically transfer dry bulk in SuperSax to a storage silo or truck, the SuperSax TransPod system is a portable, self-contained system.
The design includes several unique features that aim to make the TransPod system a must-have for jobs that require transfers from SuperSax to bulk storage.
SuperSax TransPod Specifications
- 150c.f. Open top hopper with air manifolding to the dust collector
- DSS “U” shaped bag cutting blade
- 14” ACS Special Vane feeder tungsten coating AR rotor, oversized shaft, air purge
- Pneumatic transfer line under valve with 3” inlet and 5” discharge, control butterfly valve
- WAM FNS 400 Fan draw pulse jet collector
- Collection hopper under dust collector
- WAM ES 4” auger to return dust back to the main hopper
- OLI MV 690 480v vibrator on cone
- 3hp 480v Air compressor
- 480v 50amp Allen Bradley electrical starter panel with all controls wires to the unit
- Support frame with forklift pockets
- Prime and painted DSS Grey
Note: This unit does not include a transfer blower
Optional additional features
- Screw pump in multiple sized
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Reach out to discuss your distinct project specifications and learn how our team can help.