AirMax Diesel Blower
AirMax Diesel Blower is a material transfer blower that offers a compact design to give you easy mobility on job sites. Our Gardner Denver CycloBlower is trusted for its performance reliability and can be mounted on either a skid or trailer.
AirMax Diesel Blower Specifications
- Blower: Gardner Denver positive displacement helical-lobe CycloBlower with oil level sight window
- Motor: TEFC, 230/460/3/60 electric motor, E Pak efficiency 1.15 S.F., Class F Insulation, non-restricted per-cleaner
- Direct Drive: Easily to rebuild, non-lubricated EDPM Rubber element, 1.5 S.F. with guard
- Discharge Check Valve: Eliminates back-flow of material into the blower
- Relief Valve: Auto-reset pressure relief valve set at 18 PSIG which protects the blower from overpressure
- Air Pressure Gauge: 3” Liquid-filled dial
- Steel Base: Steel base with a galvanized finish for long-lasting durability with drilled anchor pads
Optional additional features
- Starter and panel
To learn which units are available for rent, visit our Resources section.
Ready to purchase or want to know more?
Reach out to discuss your distinct project specifications and learn how our team can help.